Skip to main content

Buy Handmade Hair Accessories Online

 

What's New

Unicorn Necklace Sets

Have a look at the brand new magical designs the fairies have been  working on at The Peach Street's magical wonderland this season

SHOP NOW

Shop By Category

Boutique Bows

SHOP NOW

Best Seller

Butterfly Boutique Bow
Crocheted Tutti Fruity Snap Clips
Frida Kahlo Style Flower Hairband
Magical Sparkly Cape/Wand/Crown- Light Purple
Queen of the Sea Crown
Star Candy Bracelet
Starry Bow Bag in Coral Pink
Tropical Mermaid Crown

In The Spotlight

Our work of love radiates with the innocence of their smile and the purity of their heart. We feel blessed to be a part of these magical The Peach Street babies.. Veda, Karma, Nirvana , Aisha & Anaira. They have been adorning our handmade creations time and again and making us proud to be able to dress these princesses

Testimonials

Anuradha here, mom of a beautiful 9 month old princess. The Peach street hair accessories definitely adds to the “aww” factor in preparing your little doll for milestone photos or just want to have fun playing dress-up, there is nothing more precious than comfortable bows, headbands, and hair clips for their fine baby hair.
I recently bought few bands from The Peach Street and my daughter was super comfortable & happy wearing them.

Anuradha Dalmia

Most adorable headbands! Nothing can match the quality & designs. My baby girl received a lot of compliments on wearing these. Thank you so much for making her look so pretty.

-Akshita Maglani

I wasn’t finding headbands for my new born and especially with lock down, brands were being restrictive on their availability.
I was introduced to The Peach Street by my friend via Instagram & their stuff looked really pretty! Their customer service was ON POINT - super quick responses, very helpful in answering questions, & they even made a gorgeous custom headband based on my theme! I bought a whole bunch & was SUPER impressed with the quality! Fantastic colors, materials & softness!
I love that they have a  little felt on the underside of the gorgeous bows so it doesn’t bother the baby!  The size runs a little big though... I think it’s perfect for 3 months & up!  I cannot wait to order more from here & gift to my friends as well!
Love it & you will too!

-Ami Bhansali

My love for floral headbands can never die. The Peach street makes it come to life with their vibrant savor for colors and love for their craft. They are immensely talented and affable in their approach. The amount of hard work & quality infused in each creation is remarkable. From party wear to casual, they are loaded with delightful eye candy bows. I can't deny, “they are hard to resist!" Also, they customize headbands for special occasions. They made an amazing tulle headband for my daughter's first birthday making it all the more special. So, go mommies fill your
shopping bags with their goodies and pep up your dolls with the best accessories in town.

-Chamanpreet Sandhu

Vibrant, colourful, unique, one-of-a-kind ... oh well!!! I can go on and on describing The Peach Street. Nona and Punya weave magic with crochet, felt and ribbons and I just love them. I have quite a stash of their eclectic crochet earrings which have been quite a head turner. Looking forward to more
magic from both of you .

-Baishakhi Ajmera

If you are looking for the most dainty yet sturdy hair wear for your little ones look no further!
The Peach Street is our favourite place for hair accessories.

-Sylekhya Muddana

Being a first time mom, I’m always looking for the best & most unique products for my daughter,
The Peach Street is nothing like a regular accessory brand, they put in their heart & soul in
each & every product they design which is very much visible in their work! Quality & creativity is
their forte. Every time I doll up my girl in one of The Peach Street accessories, we’re showered with compliments!

-Barkha Chawla

As Featured In

Follow Us On Instagram

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Princess & Birthday Crowns

Hair Accessories For Girls